Auke Bay, AK 99821 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 99821: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- Borough: Juneau Borough
- Centroid: Latitude 58.302, Longitude -134.42
- Time Zone: Alaska Time Zone (UTC -9 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 76
- PO Box Addresses: 598
- Residential Addresses: 598
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2020, Maps updated: May 1, 2020.
Auke Bay, AK 99821 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 99821 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 99821 is contained within ZIP Code 99801 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 99801 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places Juneau, AK (< 0.1 mile N)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
| Starr Hill, AK (< 0.1 mile) |
West Juneau, AK (< 0.1 mile)
Douglas, AK (1.9 miles SSE)
Vanderbilt Hill, AK (3.9 miles NW)
Thane, AK (4.1 miles SE)
| Lemon Creek, AK (4.9 miles NW) |
Mendenhaven, AK (8.2 miles NW)
Mendenhall Valley, AK (8.2 miles NW)
Auke Bay, AK (10.3 miles WNW)
Fairhaven, AK (11.6 miles WNW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 99821
Use HTL Address Research for a Alaska Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Alaska Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Alaska COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.