Houston, AK 99694 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 99694: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- Borough: Matanuska Susitna Borough
- Centroid: Latitude 61.492, Longitude -149.79
- Time Zone: Alaska Time Zone (UTC -9 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 22
- PO Box Addresses: 219
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Houston, AK 99694 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 99694 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 99567 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 99567 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Big Lake, AK
(3.9 miles NNW)
(5.6 miles ENE)
(9.7 miles N)
Point MacKenzie, AK
(11 miles SW)
Meadow Lakes, AK
(11.1 miles NE)
(13.1 miles ENE)
(15.2 miles NE)
(17.8 miles ENE)
(19 miles ENE)
(19.3 miles S)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(3.1 miles SE)
John Fitzgerald Kennedy City, AK
(6.7 miles S)
(7.6 miles ENE)
(12.2 miles ESE)
(12.5 miles SE)
Peters Creek, AK
(12.7 miles ESE)
Eagle River, AK
(13.9 miles SSE)
(14.4 miles E)
(14.7 miles S)
Fort Richardson, AK
(16.8 miles SSE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 99694
Use HTL Address Research for a Alaska Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Alaska Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.